From Charlotte, NC!
See why audiences are raving about Yellow Day!
“Thoughtfully crafted with Christ’s’ message of hope and mercy. Good for all young adults (20’s-30’s) and children.”
– Joan Guthrie, St. Peter Catholic Church (Charlotte, NC)
“Very moving, Know people that I identified with characters in the movie.”
– Gary Colhouer, St James the Greater, Youth Leader (Charlotte, NC)
“Very inspirational. One of the best faith based movies I have seen.”
– Steve Art, Fire Church’ Fire School of Ministry (Concord, NC)
“Great film, touching difficult life situations with tenderness and grace.”
– Elizzabeth Searle, Full Life Foursquare Church, Pastor (Concord, NC)
“Yellow Day has stirred a conviction and a reality in our hearts of the simplicity of life in the eyes of Christ
– Kyle Perkins, Who ever will let them come evangelist (Salisbury, NC)
“Story of faith and love that shows life may not be what we expect but God always shines through.”
– Reed Goe V, cornerstone community church, Youth Leader (Indian Trail, NC)